Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We had our pictures made this past weekend. I love the kid's shirts!








I know I'm biased, but I think Miss. Abigail looks quite beautiful here.

With such a cute baby, I love to dress him up! I found this cute outfit at Happy Green Bee. I just checked & their clearance store has quite a few cute clothes marked down around $5-8, from around $30! There's limited sizes, but it's worth a check! Their clothes are mostly for babies to around size 3 or 4.
Jake in a Box!
He loves to get his feet in his mouth!
This past weekend, we went to a local pumpkin patch for some Halloween fun. It was REALLY windy, so thankfully Jacob slept in the carrier while we were there.
Braving the corn maze.
Riding the cow train.

It's hard to believe it's the last week of October - pretty soon we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving & Christmas. The school year is zooming by. It's such a fun time of year though, with so many celebrations and activities!

No comments: