Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken this past weekend. Somehow getting 4 kids to cooperate, look the same way & smile is a bit challenging!!! But, we got a few good shots. This picture makes me laugh - the way life really is!
And smile!


An attempt using big brother/sister shirts. Thankfully Colby has never complained about me having him wear these shirts... and he's 8! It makes me happy to see them wearing them!
Jacob was done with pics....
3 happy kids!
While Dan & I were taking shots, we looked over & Colby & Abigail were keeping Jacob warm, as it was quite chilly outside!

My 8 1/2 year old!


My 6 1/2 year old!


Persnickity 4 year old!


& our 9 month old - eating sticks!


We are all ready for spring break, which begins in 1 hour!!! Yeah! Thankful for the beautiful weather this week should bring.

No comments: