Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pedicures & Ice Cream

Isaiah has had a fever the past few days off and on. He goes from being very cranky & wanting to be held to seeming ok and wanting to play. This morning after I woke him up at 9:15am he went back to sleep in the car at 10:20am - so he is sick for sure!

My sweet mom offered to watch Isaiah this afternoon so I could have a little time to do errands on my own & then pick up Abigail. This time away was greatly appreciated. I was able to have lunch with my husband & get a pedicure!

Then, I picked Abigail up from school & took her to get a kids version of a pedicure & manicure & then some yummy ice cream from Coldstone Creamery. By the way, I didn't know they have daily specials there - Tuesdays: buy one kids ice cream, get one free! Also Mondays is buy a medium cone or shake & get a kids ice cream free! Very useful in the summer months!

Here are her beautiful fingernails & toenails:
Here's a picture of Isaiah looking a little sick with a posing-Abigail! (and yes, that is chocolate ice cream on the end of her nose and shirt)

No comments: