Sunday, July 12, 2009

10th Anniversary

June 26, 2009 we celebrated our 10th anniversary! We had a great night out... without the kids. We had a delicious dinner with some yummy sushi and then came back home to a surprise I planned for Dan in our backyard. I cleaned up the area behind our pool and with a little help from our babysitter had music playing when we arrived. We each got an hour massage next to each other as the sun was going down. After the massage we jumped into the pool I had warmed up to hot tub temperatures! Thankfully our anniversary evening was rain-free! The very next night we had a downpour! Here's a few pictures:
When it finally calmed down a bit, the kids had a great time floating their pirate ships they made that morning at the Lowe's Build and Grow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your dress! Maybe I can borrow it sometime :-) Or, you can just put it in my closet without telling me- like what Mom does- okay?

Cornelius Crew said...

Sounds like fun! Who did your massages? Wish you had more time to elaborate! :)