Monday, January 5, 2009

Isaiah's 2nd Birthday

Isaiah turned 2 on December 21st. I know I have condemned him to a life of challenging birthdays because of Christmas being 4 days later. But, there's a few good points - out of town family are usually in town because of the holidays, and as Colby decided - you get lots and lots of presents! My brother's birthday is the day after Christmas & my grandmother, who's in heaven now had her birthday the day before. So, I grew up with fitting in birthdays around Christmas already! Anyway, we had a great time.

For those who were there, you witnessed Isaiah blowing out his candles. He was very determined! He tried to blow them out by blowing up - this lasted for a for a few minutes! It didn't even discourage him that everyone was laughing! I do have it on video & if I can figure out how to put it on here, I will!

There were too many pictures to pick from so, I tried out a slide show below:


No comments: