Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Easter!

The Friday before Easter I took the kids to Gannie's (my mom) for some Easter egg decorating fun. The kids enjoyed blowing the yolk out of the eggs - though Abigail crushed more than she completed. They also tried many different way of decorating them with stickers and rubber bands before dying them.
They also decorated some cookies - with so many sprinkles they had to be decorated and eaten outside!

We went to the country club the Saturday before Easter for their festivities.
Here's Abigail ready to hunt some eggs.
Isaiah found quite a few too!


The amazing face painter was there again this year & did a wonderful job again!




Here's Colby & Abigail after Easter mass with one of their favorite babysitters, Rachel.

I attempted to get a good picture of my 3 kiddies... somehow this is what transpired:

The kid's yearly picture with Brigid!
A little outdoor play after church!

I took the kids to my mom's house that evening and we had our annual Easter egg hunt. She filled so many we had 2 separate hunts to find the 147 eggs!


Uncle John helping Colby get the high ones.

Bubbles are always a fun activity!

No comments: