Monday, September 1, 2008

Recovery

As I am under the influence of a few medications - I forgot a precious moment from a few days ago to share:
Friday evening the kids came home for an hour or so before leaving for their cousin's house. I was laying in bed, where they all came to greet me. Sweet Abigail came over to me and started rubbing my arm. She had such a caring sweet look on her face. For those who know Abigail, she can be a wild, crazy girl at times, so it's so nice when she shows her sweet side!

I forgot to also mention that I am not allowed to drive for 2 weeks, which is fine with me for now!

Another change - After figuring out that I won't be able to lift Isaiah in and out of his crib for quite a while, we decided it is time to put him in a toddler bed... It stinks because he's still doing great in his crib. But, I think it's the only option. Dan & Isaiah put the bed up in his room while I was napping this morning. So, after lunch I asked him to show me his new bed. He went running into his room into the bed! He's quite excited about it! It's a firetruck bed that has a red light on the top, which he loves to turn off and on. So, I just hope he sleeps as well as before during naps and nighttime!

Enjoy your Labor Day!

1 comment:

Cornelius Crew said...

I'm glad that the bed is working out for you!Sometimes our kids are ready for things long before we realize it or before we want them to be!