Friday, July 18, 2008

Family

We had a wonderful week with lots of family visiting! My dad & step mom came for a few days & my sister Lisa came through on her way home. We all met together this past Sunday for Mum's birthday (my amazing grandmother)! Here's Aunt Teresa with Abigail getting ready for the party! Here's Pappy (my precious grandfather) with the boys.
Here's Colby climbing mum & pappy's tree!
I love this picture of mum & pappy together. The way pappy is looking at mum is priceless!
Here's another good picture of them!








This past Tuesday we went to Lake Meredith for pictures with the photographer Davy Knapp. After we finished our pictures, we went to another part of the lake & had fun together playing. I like this picture of the clouds at sunset.


Isaiah had fun throwing rocks in the lake!
My "boys" trying to skip rocks.
Here's Abigail getting ready for the pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the pictures from the lake. It looks like a really pretty place with some of my favorite precious people!!