Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Girls Weekend

One of my best friends and I decided to take a girls weekend to San Antonio a few weeks ago. It was amazing. Don't get me wrong - I love being a wife and mother to our precious children. But, it's nice to be able to get away for a few days and relax!

The hotel we stayed at had the pool and hot tub on the roof. We jumped in the first night!
Walking around the riverwalk:
Dixie sporting the cute cowboy hat I bought for Abigail! This is on the Riverboat cruise around the riverwalk.
Dixie convinced me to eat at this place. If you notice it's leaning inside and out. It took me a bit to get used to sitting in there. Nothing is level or square... It's quite an interesting story of the Liberty Bar. (OK... I've tried to link to their site about 10 times.. somethings not working right... here's their site: www.liberty-bar.com)
Of course we had to stop at the Alamo.


I'm looking forward to our next getaway!

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I'll be flying to San Antonio this afternoon but then I'm heading straight out to the lake for a week of fishing.

Cornelius Crew said...

It was wonderful! Maybe once we aren't unemployed we could do this again sometime!